Sunday, October 21, 2007

"Uncle Ben's" suprise






Caitlyn was so excited for Friday night because her friend Ellaree was coming over to play. When Ellaree comes over these two little girls go straight for the princess clothes to get dolled up for the night of playing. To their suprise "Uncle" Ben came in with Halloween suprise bags for all of the kids. Thanks Uncle Ben! Their day was a little brighter because of you. The bags are in great use and they are having so much fun with all of the toys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice uncle. Is this Chad's brother? Love the eyeball glasses!

O'Loughlin Family said...

No - he isnt Chads brother. He and his wife are really good friends of ours.

O'Loughlin Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kasey said...

Don't worry! I have a bunch of naughty ones of them as well. She was really good as taking a bunch in a row and caught some really good ones of them. My kids have always been bad picture takers. But I'm so happy with what I have! I think the Kylee has Rocky's eyes. My grandma tells me that all the time and the other day I was lokking at her, really looking at her and she does have his eyes.