Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Reading

So how is everybody's reading going? Im doing great! Right on track and having a good time. I havent posted about it lately because, frankly, I didnt get a whole lot of response last time so I figured people wanted to keep to themselves. Thats fine. I'll just post to let you know that I am still here and keeping with the program. If for nothing else then to hold myself accountable.

We had Caitlyns dance recital a week ago. I really want to post the video on here - but it hasnt been letting me. I promise to get it working and up. I promise - you will want to see this, and it wont be like that California dance group that everyone has been talking about recently. Thanks to Heather it was a tastefully done performance and all the girls did great!

To close out the school year she also has her piano recital tonight. It should be really cute. Video to come!

1 comment:

runningfan said...

I'm right on track as well! I started in Alma. Today I was reading chapter 50 while waiting for my kindergartner. When he came out I left the book open to the right page, intending to pick up where I left off when it was time to get the second grader later on. Well, we had a surprise house showing in between, so I told the kids to get in the car while I cleaned. Gavin spilled water on my open scriptures...boohoo!