Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I dont know why buy I dont feel like I have a lot to blog about.
I just got back from girls camp. It was a lot of fun, and I am happy that I had the opportunity to get to know the girls better, but I am also glad to be home and back with my family. (Chad is especially happy :) )

We're just enjoying the summer. Both of the older kids are in summer school and loving it. Caitlyn is in a program that is teaching her all about Australia. She cant wait to go everyday, and I am glad that she has something to fill up some of the summer time.

We made a big purchase and got an above ground pool. So if you ever want to swim ghetto-style let us know. Its large, abnoxious looking, and oh-so awesome. We are glad we have something for the kids. They LOVE it. Its only filled up to their shoulders so they can stand anywhere in the pool and they have a blast.

Hope all is well for our two blog readers! Check back - I'm leaving the next post for Chad to do. I'm sure he'll come up with something phenominal!

8 comments:

runningfan said...

For what it's worth, I read! :) I'm jealous of your kids' summer school. Zach's at scout camp this week and I'm wondering if I could pay $50 every week to have him so entertained!!

O'Loughlin Family said...

Good thing about this summer school is that is free! Its put on by the mesa public school district. She was in it last year and loved it, so the second it opened up this year I signed her up!

Kasey said...

I totally grew up with an above ground pool. We loved it! The best memories I have of growing up are in our above ground pool. I'm not even kidding! We're totally getting one next year. I think this is the last summer we can get Todd to like the 2 foot above ground pool we have. Oh how when kids get older things get more expensive. Sigh.

O'Loughlin Family said...

come on over to swim any time!

Wilm2RS said...

i frequent your blog, too. and i am very jealous of your above ground pool. we just keep filling up our inflatable one.... Not quite the same. I guess we'll just have to hit the beach instead...Awaiting Chad's phenominal post! : )

Jessie Geroux said...

your blog is my thread to the family I was a part of for a year and a half so I always look forward to new nuggets...Miss you guys--I need to come over and visit now that there is a ghetto pool we may jsut come a knockin! LOL

O'Loughlin Family said...

Seriously Jessie! We'd love to see you :)

Mikelle said...

Yay for the pool!!! You know we'll be hitting you up for a swim when we come!
You are a saint to endure girls camp...YUCK! Love YW's but not camp! (& go Chad for taking on the kiddos)