Monday, August 23, 2010

Ok - so I am going to become cliche and post my weekly menu, BUT there is a reason. I have been doing weekly menus for a few weeks now (thank you very much - no applause needed) and I need a way to remember what I have done without having papers everywhere.... enter blog.
So if it is helpful for you then great - but I'm really doing it for me.
Also, I have decided that I am going to try one new recipe a week. Just to keep myself adventurous, and if it succeeds with the family, it can be entered into my revolving menu plan. This will most likely be on Monday nights because I usually do my grocery shopping on Mondays. sound good? Here we go:


Monday: Chicken with Olives
Tuesday: Steak fajitas
Wednesday: BLT's
Thursday: chicken tortilla soup
Friday: sloppy joes
Saturday: homemade pizza
Sunday: havent decided yet. Anyone want to invite us for dinner? :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you thank you thank you! I have the HARDEST time putting a menu together, and now you've done all the work for me! We might be having the same meals each week! :)

O'Loughlin Family said...

Okay - the chicken with olives turned out great. I loved it, but I really like olives too. If your not as big of a fan of olives but dont mind them - I would suggest coarsely chopping them before putting them into the dish.
Stephanie - glad I could be of service :)

Mikelle said...

We've had almost the same meals this week, ha ha. BLT'S, Sloppy Joes, and chicken fajitas. my friends sister does a "healthy-ier meals" blog that is so simple & I love her meals. I always check it for a new idea to try each week. You could check it out it's at www.eatitupfood.blogspot.com
She also makes all her desserts low fat, substituting the bad ingredients & they are SO good!
Anywho, way to go with your weekly meal plans!