Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Im not too big on this day but I do believe you can tell those around you that you love them and enjoy one another!


Oh - whats that on Alisons face you ask? Well, she had a run in with the treadmill on Saturday. They're pretty much like sandpaper when they are on, and I feel bad because I was the one on it. After a quick pop in to the ER we were on our way with neosporin and some children's Motrin. She'll be good as new in no time :)

1 comment:

Mikelle said...

poor baby! But you are right she will be just fine in no time, no need to feel so bad!:)
AND, I loved watching Nathan's video. My mom used to sing that song with us all the time on long road trips, it was my favorite! I haven't heard it in SO long! It made me tear up actually:)I am totally gonna learn it from Nathan so I can sing it with my kids too!!
Caitlyn is such a good sport! She is an angel sister to him! Thx for posting it!