Monday, April 7, 2008

sweet tooth?


Anyone interested in some cookie dough? Caitlyn's school is having a fundraiser that is ending this Friday. I have not tried the cookie dough yet - but I have heard that is phenominal.

The dough comes in 3 lb. tubs for $13. You'll have enough cookie dough to last a while - or in our case a week :)


Let me know if you are interested! Here are the choices:


chocolate chunk

oatmeal raisin

sugar

jumbles (oatmeal, chocolate chunks, coconut, white chocolate, butterscotch and peacans)

white chocolate macadamia nut

peanut butter

M & M

walnut chocolate chunk

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup

snickerdoodle

triple chocolate

Heath candy bar


For $15 you can get a set (1.5 lbs each)


Oatmeal raisin / oatmeal butterscotch

white chocolate macadamia nut / double chocoalte macadamia nut

chocolate chunk / german chocoalte

maple pecan swirl/ sugar


4 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey.. I saw you on kasey's blog and came to check out what you guys have been up to. I'm so sad I didn't see it sooner so I could have gone on that hike. That looks like so much fun. Where is Cibeque Canyon at? I might have to get directions and go in the next couple of weeks. I also might have to order some cookies...Yum!! Looks like you guys are doing great!

Kasey said...

Sorry. I'm going sugar free! My suit came in the mail last week and I'm working hard so it fits just right!

Briann said...

YUMMY! I wish you were close so I could order some!

Amy said...

I'm a random person...I was just wondering where you got your background? It's really cute!