Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Daddy's done it


Several weeks (or months) ago, we got a seat/swing that hangs from the ceiling. I decided to get it put up in Nathan's room today. It was no big deal. Went in easy.

Nathan loves it (as pictured).
Nathan kept trying to spin himself by pushing himself off the wall. I decided to help him by winding up the swing and letting him spin super fast. He was absolutely cracking up over spinning and being dizzy. I decided that he needed to try and walk after being spun so fast. He did very well the first time and stumbled around abit. That was funny. I needed to see it again. I wound him up, let him spin, and stood him up. Then this:

I had to push it too far. I had to do it one more time (even after Emily said stop). I feel like poop.

Chad

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Atleast you know you should feel like poop! Hope his poor head feels better soon.

Michelle said...

Why is it so funny to see them walk after they spin around?? I am guilty of this one as well. It is all fun and games until someone gets hurt! Poor guy. He won't even remember it happen and will be begging you to do it again tomorrow. At least my kids would.

Amanda said...

My husband always says you know it's over when the little guy gets hurt. It's happened every time someone starts playing rough at our house. And, who can resist watching their kids walk when they're dizzy? It's great entertainment. :)