Wednesday, July 28, 2010

HELP WANTED:

If you know anyone that would like to do HAB work with Nathan we currently have an opening for Monday afternoons and Wednesday afternoons. Because both Chad and I work with the youth in our ward Wednesday nights would be until 9 p.m and it would be with all three kids from 6-9.

We currently work with AZA United for our HAB hours, so you would need to go through them (feel free to look at their website) and it would also require you to take some courses through AZA.

Let me know if you are interested. We are currently interviewing people.

3 comments:

Jessie Geroux said...

Id love to get back to working with my "other boy" but Jas and I have church obligations Wednesday nights and I am taking classes through the community college during the day now. Good luck finding someone who ever it is is lucky as he will touch their heart!!

O'Loughlin Family said...

Youre so sweet Jessie!

Anonymous said...

I wish i could go back to work and help. I know how frustrating it can be to bring strangers in the house and trust them to do a good job! Good luck! If I had more time, I would in a heartbeat :)