Monday, July 12, 2010

Milestone

We made it. We hit the ten year mark last Tuesday and we have a fun night to celebrate. We went and checked out St Frances restaurant in Phoenix (I tried to call you Maren :) ) and then we enjoyed the Diamondbacks game. We didnt win, but we had great seats and we enjoyed being so close and watching the people around us. The restaurant was fantastic and I would go back anytime. Highly recommended. Good, fresh food.
As far as presents go - Chad got a new grill. Highly romantic right? and I got a band to match my wedding ring. Love it. It matches my ring perfectly.
So how did we make it ten years? Love, perserverance, selflessness, laughter, friendship, and faith.

4 comments:

Maren said...

Phew! Ten years- how did that happen? We're coming up on ours too. I'm glad you liked St. Francis- I really could eat there every day. Congratulations to you!

Kasey said...

I want to see your band. Congrats! I'll have a newborn on our 10 year. That'll be fun and romantic I'm sure!

The Badger family said...

Congrats you guys! Welcome to the decade mark:)

The Wizzle said...

Congratulations! You guys are so fantastic together.

And how funny, we just went on our anniversary dinner to the same restaurant! It was delightful.