Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Weekly Menu Continues! 10/4/10

Ok, I'm a day late. Does it really matter to anyone else other than Chad who checks to see what we're having for dinner?

It doesnt matter - I do it for myself. Or better yet, for my Personal Progress. This is one of my Value Projects.... to plan and cook menus - including a new recipe each week. I've done enough hours for my project already, but I'm having fun, and it really does help when I'm grocery shopping. It appeals to my organized side. Its nice to know what I'm cooking instead of trying to figure it out last minute and, lets be honest, then it usually doesnt taste good. So I hope that it is helpful to somebody out there!

Monday - lasagna
Tuesday - chicken noodle soup (I have a great recipe and I cant help but love the weather!)
Wednesday - pulled pork sandwiches
Thursday - stuffed shells (make enough to freeze a batch)
Friday- surprise - Caitlyn and Chad have planned this night. It should be interesting
Saturday - pizza
Sunday - hope we get invited to my moms :)

1 comment:

Mikelle said...

I love Sunday's dinner! I wish that was us today. sad. guess I'll have to figure something else out:)