Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone! Our family pictures didnt go as well as planned this year - so this is the best we got :)












Easter Morning:



basket fun:


The Easter Bunny sees the advantages of giving a toy they would like with less candy. Much less.




Easter Egg Hunt. The Easter Bunny got sneaky this year and hid them in the front yard.


















Later at Grandma and Grandpa Harmon's house. We had a great family dinner. This picture is so priceless because Lucy doesnt go to many people - especially Brian but when he promised her a treat she reluctantly agreed. Brian has a way of scaring of most toddlers in the family.



Grandma's Easter Egg Hunt. This was the last picture I got before the camera died. I guess thats a good place to end. :)


3 comments:

The Wizzle said...

Well, you're way ahead of me. I didn't get a single Easter-church-clothes picture. Not even a bad one!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness! Alison's glasses are sooo dang cute on her little face. And at least you got a picture, I had the kids all gussied up and because I was singing in church and didn't want to be late we didn't snap one. Tired cranky kids afterwards proved fatal to our picture taking...

Briann said...

your little family is so so cute!