Saturday, May 28, 2011

Lets Share, shall we?

For the past 2 months I have been working on the C25K challenge. I am pretty proud of myself for sticking with the program even when I really didnt want to. I have cheated or missed a single day. Now that I am in week 8 and am running a full 28 minutes (next week I go to 30!) I have hit the open road. I like to see when the run will take me, and so far it has been rewarding and fun.

So here is the sharing part. I want to hear what your favorite song is to run to. Currently, mine is "Right Now" by Van Halen. If you dont have this on your playlist I suggest you add it. It is a long song, the lyrics will inspire you and the tempo is fast.

Hopefully we will all have some fun new songs to keep us moving!

2 comments:

The Wizzle said...

Oooh, great idea! I'll have to be sure to check in because I need some ideas.

I'm actually really struggling to find music. I get bothered if I'm running and I want to run to the beat but it's just a little bit too slow or whatever.

I love "happy" music when I'm running, though. Running makes me feel crappy enough (until I'm done!) that I need something to make me smile.

Amanda said...

I don't listen to music while I run--I download books to my mp3 player and enjoy those instead. I'm less likely to count the minutes while I'm listening to a book. In fact, I'm running my first 5k in a couple of weeks and intend to listen to a book as I run the race!