Saturday, May 28, 2011

Behind the Times

Movie trends usually hit about 2 years after the initial movie premiers around our house. It takes nathan a few times of watching the movie to actually enjoy it and then request it again. I guess you could say he has to aclimate.
Well, Toy Story 3 has debuted on our movie channel and Nathan is in love.
When I was running this morning I jogged past a garage sale and saw a toy that I knew Nathan would want. (We've wanted to get him one for years but toys are just so dang expensive!)
Anyway - I increased my jogging pace so I could get home and drive back to get the toy before somebody took it. When I made it over there they not only still had the original toy, but also a bag of Toy Story 3 toys for $2 and some Dr. Suess games (another Nathan obsession). Needless to say, Nathan's day - hopefully weekend - has been made.

No comments: