Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Concert month

May is the end of the school year - it is also the end of dance and piano, so that means concerts. First Caitlyn had her dance concert:





Then a couple weeks later was her piano recital. Im really proud at how hard she worked this year. She received the award for the most practice of all of the students. She has become so good so fast. I hope she keeps going - what a great talent to have! She played one solo and one duet with her teacher, Sister Webb. Not pictured, but Sister Webb also asked me if I would mind playing a solo to show a more accomplished pianist after years of playing (she shouldnt have asked me then!) but I had a great time preparing and playing - that was my first time playing a solo! It was a littler nerve-wracking but I was happy to have done it.



No comments: