Thursday, May 3, 2012











I dont want to forget some of the fun ways that Alison is pronouncing words right now so here's a list:
Ooops: Mooops.
help: Ma-help
Bonk: Ma-bonk
Pacifier: fa-fa
"Alison, are you silly", Alison: "Yeah, I  be so silly"
Alison with a big pouty face: "I sad" then immediatly after, with a grin "I happy"
Yo Gabba Gabba: baba
"I got a ouie"
Okay: Tay
Caitlyn: may-teen
Nathan: nay-teen (almost exactly like Caitlyn)
"Im pretty" sounds a lot like "Im beefy" - to which we always laugh.

Things she is famous for saying all the time:
Momma!
Mommmmmmaaaaa! Aaarree you?
I not
I happy
oh, she sad (sad face)

Fun facts:
- Shes my only child that can be cured with kisses. Doesnt matter the ouie - if she gets kisses she will just say "All betta" and be on her way.
- She loves to giggle and to smile. She'll giggle a lot and say "I silly"
- Her favorite show by far is Yo Gabba Gabba
- She loves Thursday morning when we go to the kids club at the mall. She has a small crush on Dewper. She runs and gives him hugs immediately. Throughout the week she can be found wearing her membership necklace. If we get in the car in the morning she starts chanting "Dew-pae, Dew-pae" (Dewper, Dewper) like they do in the song. She'll sing the songs throughout the week. Sometimes she gets extremely giddy when we start to sing it out of the blue.

No comments: