Monday, December 31, 2007

Grandma's Annual Christmas Program

I am recapping some the festivites from this holiday season. Eventhough this happened a couple of weeks ago I thought I would share:

Every year since I can remember we have performed the nativity at my Grandma and Grandpa Vance's house. We have a big breakfast and then we proceed to get dressed up to fulfil our role. Since the grandkids have all since grown up (except for little Dale :) ) The torch of the nativity has passed on to the great-grandkids, and they did a great job. Here is a peak into the morning.


Grandma Vance preparing for the days festivities.


Little JP getting dressed up for the nativity program. I chose this picture because he was defintely the most excited boy to participate. I had to acknowledge his enthusiasm. For some of the boys it was like pulling teeth!

The beginning of our nativity program. Caitlyn and Ellie were so excited to be angels and they took their role very seriously. They really did look angelic as they stood their so statuesque performing their role. It touched everyone that was there. This picture is amazing because of the rays coming down on the scene right over our baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

After the program Grandpa Vance hand out presents to all of the great grand kids. We love Grandpa. You wouldn't be able to find a better person than him.

No comments: