Friday, December 14, 2007

Say Cheese (180 times)

Last night was the annual O'Loughlin Family picture night. (pronounced: take pictures until you barely want to be a family anymore). Don't tell me that you havent felt the same. We took over 100 pictures in the process, and we only ended up with 3 to pick from. The frustration is indescribable. Thank goodness for digital cameras and large storage cards. For those of you on our mailing list, you will also get this in the mail. This is a handsome family if I do say so myself!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

It's not fair that Caitlyn has so much hair! She had more than me and as much as I would love Kylee to have. It turned out very cute! I can't wait to recieve mine.

Maren said...

By the looks of that cute family picture, you wouldn't know it took you 180 times to get that shot! Love it!

Briann said...

That is so cute!