Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Somebody is 5!

Today is Caitlyn's birthday! She is 5 and couldn't be more excited about it. She believes that she is taller than Nathan because she is 5. (She is not) She also showed me how she could balance on one foot because she is 5 now. (that trick is about a year old). She loves knowing that it is her birthday. All this and it is only 6:55 AM!

A tradition that we have is to start snapping pictures of our kids before they wake up on their birthday. Here is a short tour of Caitlyn's collection.

She has always been a morning person. She gets that from her mother.

Happy Birthday to Caitlyn!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

What a great tradition! Why didn't I think of that? Oh yeah, because my kids get up before me. Myabe this year I'll get up and snap a picture of Todd on his B-Day. I can't believe that she is 5! It seems like yesterday these kids were babies. Where does the time go? It's exciting to see them grow and change, but I happens way too fast if you ask me. Happy Birthday Caitlyn!