Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I 'heart' fake politicians


So we have a new addiction at our house. Maybe it is because real life politics is so aggrevating and drawn out. Maybe it is because the current real president can't pronounce nuclear without crashing his bike. This show has become the preferred show to watch when watching shows. (I totally used show 3 times in one sentence.)

There is something comforting about seeing major political issues solved in 40 minutes. If it is REALLY BIG it is over in 80 minutes (2 episodes). Another great thing is that everyone is able to wax eloquent off the cuff. Everyone knows exactly what to say that motivates and inspires everyone to see the glory and divine revelation that formed their opinion. I need a writer to follow me around.

I know that there are going to be a few people that think I am retarded, but I don't care what Sarah thinks. How can you not be obsessed with a president that can hide the fact that he has MS but still gets elected president. Those are some major skills at getting the public to look the other way.

If you haven't seen the series, then you are in the dark. Repent and check it out.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Why would I think you're retarded for that? I'm the one who got you hooked on the show in the first place and already own the first 2 seasons on DVD.