Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's Go Time

The countdown has expired. Today is the day that has been so long awaited. We start our St. Croix vacation!! It is technically Wednesday, and I do still have to go to bed, but my airline tickets say Wednesday so I am going to celebrate this blessed Wednesday.There it is. Way out there in the Atlantic. Just waiting to be visited by a man and his wife. (and 4 of their friends). So much is in store. Crab Races, the beer drinking pigs (youtube that one), the lobster killing fields (better known as the reef, but I am going to try and change that), and a beach with a view of what my heaven will look like.

(That really is St Croix)
I handed the reigns over at work to one of my coordinators and wished him well. I told him that I will not be available until I re-enter the jobsite trailer next Wednesday. That is a great feeling. For one week I will be totally disconnected from all things work related. Listen closely and you can hear my muscles relax and my headache go away.

3 comments:

Maren said...

I'm quite jealous.

angiedunn said...

Three words.

Green.
With.
Evny.

Lanae said...

where are the trip pics?