Friday, March 14, 2008

Almost there


So - I hope I havent jinxed myself by putting this on the car already.... Chad purchased a new license plate for me and the Envoy. It is very clever and I was suprised to hear that it wasnt taken already. It arrived in the mail yesterday and eventhough the semester isnt over yet, I put it on the car.
I swear if this wasnt my last semester I would quit. I am definitely sputtering to the finish line. This semester has been extremely difficult so far. I count my blessings that two of my classes are relatively easy and do not require a lot of attention, but the other two are killers. In the two classes alone I have five papers (over six pages each) and one huge research paper (at least 15 pages) due by the end of the semester. All of these papers require books to be read - which I just haven't been in the mood to do. That doesnt even count the three papers that I have already completed for these classes. Unbelieveable!
Needless to say - there will be tears of joy shed come May 9th. Okay, enough of the pity party. I have to get to work - literally. I have a paper due next week that I need to get done right now. Wish me luck. Oh, and if any of you are interested in History and want to help on a couple of papers just let me know. (I dont expect the phone to ring off the hook for this one!)

2 comments:

Briann said...

That is so awesome! I wish I was motivated enough to finish school, but I'm just not :)

Heather said...

WoW Em! COngrats on the graduation! We are shooting for May 10th as well for Tadd's Master's graduation at ASU. Hallelujah. I'm proud of you for getting the Bachelor's. Mine is one of my most crowning achievements. Welcome to the club!

We are getting a new car come May as well. We'll have to seriously contemplate a Prius. Way to go green. :)