Wednesday, March 5, 2008

You are invited

Here is the opportunity of the season. Myself and Brandon Fuller are organizing the Cibeque Canyon hike. We usually go later in the year, but we are going on March 22nd so that the water will be at its best.
This is a water hike with waterfalls, swimming, cliffjumping, and all sorts of outdoor tom-foolery. And, Seriously, if you are reading this, you are invited.

We have done this hike numerous times with all sorts of people. We have had big people, young people (as young as 13 I think), men, women, and even senior citizens (my dad)haha. It is not that it is an easy hike, because there are some trying portions. It is mostly because we take our time and enjoy the suroundings. Everyone stays together and has a great time. It is totally worth it.

This is an all day trip. Usually from 7 am to 5 or 6 pm. If you are interested please email me or post a comment with how I can contact you.

Seriously, if you even just barely know me you are still invited. It is totally worth going.

Look at the shadow of this guy on the rock. I don't know who he is but he was in our group. See, I told you that you can come even if you don't know me.

No comments: