Monday, May 12, 2008

A night to remember!

The much anticipated photos of graduation:


We went to Costa Vida before the festivites. Everyone was very excited as you can see



Uncle Cody and Caitlyn




Janna, Mike and Chad




Family shot. I figure that we should take as many as we can through out the year and maybe one will be good enough to send out with our Christmas cards.




Outside of Gammage before the program




Caitlyn came up with this pose all on her own.






Me shaking hands with the dean of the Applied Arts and Sciences School.


Okay - this picture is for Lanae. This is proof that I looked rediculous in my cap and gown. Seriously twigs out of a tent. This is really the only one that I would post on the blog. The rest of me on stage are just too embarassing.




Post-ceremony. My mom was so proud - she started crying. You can tell that Randy can barely hold in his excitement. Seriously. It is one of my life's missions catch him smiling in a picture.




Nathan couldnt wait to try on my hat. I told the kids they could after I was done with it.




One more family shot - with the diploma. I figure we all earned it!

11 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats Emily!! Way to go!!

Heather said...

And earn it you did! You all look smashing in red & gold. Way to go Emily, that is such an accomplishment!

Kasey said...

Caitlyn is bootay-licious! Congrats again Emily! You are the Wo-man!

Maren said...

Congratulations! You amaze me too- how you did that with 2 small kids and a wedding invitation business is beyond me!

Briann said...

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats! That is so awesome!

Heather said...

Wow Em! Congrats! It's a great feeling. Kudos to you. It looks like you had an amazing evening. Way to go. :)

Adele said...

Congrats, what a great moment for you and your family! You should be so proud of yourself. I know I am.

Mikelle said...

Woohoo! I came looking for these pics:) Glad they're here. CONGRATULATIONS!!...that is a huge accomplishment-I still don't know how you do it all, you are super woman! I love your ASU family pics, they are awesome.
I can already tell that I am going to rely on the blog for family & AZ life a lot.(But we are loving it here so far-It's be 70 degrees since we got here, and everything is in full bloom, YAY!) Love you guys!

angiedunn said...

such an accomplishment! congratulations to you & your cute family!

Candice said...

WOW- congrats, Emily. That is so exciting- I am very impressed!

Lanae said...

such cute pics! congrats what a fun night and a trip with your hubby to finish it all off...we missed you at the game but knew you were having a blast. go tigers/devils!!!