Tuesday, March 17, 2009

First time for everything

"I cant believe that this is the first time it has happened to me"
-a short story-

I'm in the shower and Caitlyn comes into inform me that Nathan is lookin for me. I told her to let him know where I was.
She then informs me that he is in the front yard looking for me. (Nathan has no fear of danger... the street is a open playing field). So I rush out of the shower throw on a sweatshirt and shorts and run outside. I find Nathan in the neighbors driveway playing with the oil spilled from their cars.
Awesome.
I have now figured out how to lock the garage door so it wont open without a special combination.
The end.
On another note....
It wouldnt be right of us O'Loughlins to not wish you a

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I hope you're all wearing your green. Did you find gold in your backyard today? We did
I call this one - "Green With Envy?"

No comments: