Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Shabby Apple Picture Princess

Being the true girly-girl that Caitlyn is, I thought a little modeling experience would be fun for her, so we're entering the Shabby Apple Picture Princess contest. We had a lot of fun out on her photo shoot and here are the results....






Although Caitlyn has a spit-fire attitude she is also extremely sensitive to the needs of others, especially her brother. She looks out for him and helps him along. Caitlyn is a true princess because of the wide range of attributes she carries from a strong - will to true compassion.


The dress from the "Little Girls and Girls Dresses from Shabby Baby" that would best describe Caitlyn would be "Gumballs" because it too is sweet and sassy.

6 comments:

Kasey said...

Her hair kills me! Kills me! Can she teach Kylee how to grow some just like that?!?! Geez. Share the wealth!

Very cute!

No I'm not bitter.

Wilm2RS said...

Adorable. Funny, the girl who started Shabby Apple was a friend in our Ohio State Ward. Small world.

Lanae said...

Makes me want a girl way more. She is gorgeous, she will have to save a dance for Ben one day, or Jeff or Luke!!! When do you know what the next one is?

Claire said...

Emily, Super cute family. I love the blog world! I really like the unlikely letters, I am not that creative! Next Christmas for sure, or maybe Mothers day for myself.

Kylie said...

She is so cute--and definitiely inherited her good looks from her mom!! Luck Girl!

Clint said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!! Have you ever thought about getting Caitlyn into modeling. She's a natural! And she looks like she's having so much fun. Linsey