Tuesday, June 9, 2009

7 hours later

Does anyone else have a room that refuses to stay clean? It's usually the vortex where the kids' toys reside. No, just me?
A couple of Saturdays ago I enlisted the help of Chad and the kids to organized and clean the playroom. Everybody worked hard... it was really dirty. Seven hours, four goodwill bags, and three trash bags later it was finally finished.
We now have a toy area, and art area and and media area. I love the new flow and I think the kids appreciate it too.
It may be a small accomplishment, but I LOVE days where I can see such a huge physical result of my efforts. It doesnt happen too often.






2 comments:

Kasey said...

I so need to do that to our play room. Now that I'm done with preschool forever I think I need to down size. I'm totally going to join your party train and get mine going. Before and after pictures...stay tuned!

runningfan said...

I can see you enjoy IKEA as much as we do... :)