Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A day in the life...

Today has been interesting so far:
Caitlyn took care of Alison while I had a client over. I had Alison fed, and changed before my client arrived and instructed Caitlyn to give her the pacifier if she got sad - but that she should be fine.
When I came back in the room after my client left this is what I found
Caitlyn then proceeds to tell me everything she did. She fed her the rest of the bottle I had there in case of a hunger emergency, she changed Alison's diaper ( "All by myself!" was said about 50 times) and she had turned her over and was patting her back to help calm her down. She was so proud of herself and the care she gave Alison.
Nathan caught a frisbee with his mouth. Not on purpose. He insisted on a bandaid. I tried to put the bandaid on his upperlip, but he really wanted it on the exact location of the "owie" so he moved it to be partially inside his mouth.




This was taken yesterday, but dont we all wish we could take a nap like this. It looks awesome.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I need a Caitlyn, what a great helper! And we totally use our boppy pillow the same way, just with 2 babes propped in (need to buy another). As for the tutu bow holder, totally easy but a bit time consuming for the first one! I am happy to help you make one/tell you how. Or I can make one for you!

Heather said...

You got it! I will get together an email, today is my goal, no promises though :)