Monday, October 5, 2009

What we did this weekend

Enjoy the following video and pictures. Seriously - get some popcorn... its pretty entertaining. (I dont know why but it seems to take a minute to appear on the screen... just wait - its coming)






Caitlyn is convinced that she looks different and that people are not going to recognize her. I assured her that it wouldnt be a problem. She is over the moon excited. The name of the earring is "Crystal Rainbow Daisy". It fits her perfectly. Each rinestone pedal is a different color.

3 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Oh sweet Caitlyn. Beauty is pain my love.

I can't wait to see you guys again and tell Caitlyn I hardly recognized her ;)

Mikelle said...

I must be pregnant, that made me tear up. Her little face was so sad. But I bet she loves them now. I got earrings when I turned 5. I gave Hannah the choice and she said "NO WAY!" I'll have to show her the video when she gets home and see if she changes her mind. I doubt it, ha ha!

Claire said...

I am not pregnant and that made me tear up. I worked at Claire's for a while and I could not stand doing that, I always felt bad. Brave girl!