Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Miracle

Nathan's car has been found. Quite the saga! Did I mention that after we had lost the car and pig at our photo shoot I sent Chad back the next morning (at 6 am!) to look for it! It was so crushing that it wasnt there, and that for the next few days, and several Ross stores later, the toy could not be located. I couldnt believe how unavailabe they became in stores! I had the strong feeling though that I would get one again. Either through finding the original or buying a new one.

Fast forward to Christmas night. After arriving at my inlaws Caitlyn came walking up with it out of their toy box. Apparently my sister-in-law did have it in her purse and left it there! It may seem like such a small thing to most people. I'm sure some of you are thinking that I have gotten myself too worked up over a small toy. Perhaps. BUT when Nathan goes looking for his car/truck combo (he loves to group them together) I'm glad that it will be there.

1 comment:

Wilm2RS said...

love happy endings. glad the missing piece was found! Loved the photo at Bass with Santa!