Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Word World - Oh No!

Chad and I went out on Saturday to do some Christmas shopping. We hit Target because they have the "Word World" line of toys.
Nathan specifically requests to go to Target just so he can see the Word World toys, but when we looked for them they were gone! Seriously, I paniced a bit inside. We calmly asked a store employee and he said that they discontinued carrying it. WHAT?!? Do they have any idea of the consequences?! I'm guessing not.
So, now I am on the hunt for the Word World line of toys. If any of you see them in a store let me know.
Yes, I know they can be purchased online, but they are twice as expensive and then you have to pay shipping. As much as he likes them, I'm not nice enough to pay that much.

4 comments:

Jessie Geroux said...

I feel your pain hun...you know that nation wide EGGO waffle shortage...yeah it will basically remove an entire food item from Tys whopping 8 item repetoir..I will keep my eyes open

Heather said...

Dang you Target!!!

Kasey said...

I'll check at my Target. I saw some not too long ago.

BTW, Alison is real cute. Why don't you just let me have her? Great idea!

Adele said...

I was at toys r us last night and they had 4 different ones. Good luck. Hope this helps