Monday, November 30, 2009

So here is an official poll.
Well, its not official, but I am very interested to know what other people think. It seems that these days everybody is on Facebook, twitter, bloggers, ect. ect.
Should I just put my Christmas picture/letter on our blog?
Is it loosing the nostalgia of Christmas?

I lean towards using snail mail; keeping the tradition alive! Its fun to get letters in the mail. Anything that isn't a bill is welcome at out house! I know, it costs more to mail the letter out - but come on you know its fun too.

Anyway, tell me what you think. Mayvbe I can be persudaded.

7 comments:

runningfan said...

You're getting one from us (maybe today), and I'd love to get one from you.

We did e-cards for years, but last year I decided I liked snail mail. We'll post a greeting on the blog, too, right before Christmas. But I'm sending out cards as well.

Kasey said...

I'm totally traditional. Snail mail for me!

MaryBeth said...

Send a letter. I LOVE getting stuff in the mail...makes me happy :)

Adele said...

I am with you, its fun to get them in the mail. And I love putting all the cards I get up. I say send them out!

Mikelle said...

I love getting christmas cards in the mail too, though I have yet to send one myself:) So I really shouldn't vote I guess. I we could only get a family picture taken...well maybe someday.

Blog Header:
Melissa Harmon introduced me to this awesome site called www.scrapblog.com

You can digital scrapbook there for free! (some things cost money, but I just search for all the free pages, stickers, etc.) Once you put together your page- you can even chose one of their free pre-made theme pages- then you "publish" it. After it is published, you can go to file and "save as a jpeg" this will allow you to save it to your computer and use it just like a regular picture. You can even make a christmas card with it and send it out by email:)
It is my new favorite site for making my yearly family scrapbook as well(though I am still slowly working on 2008).

Go play with it, you are SO crafty, I bet you'll break out something fabulous!:)

Lanae said...

oh, totally mail! getting/sending christmas cards is one of my favorite things about this time of year! (although I am totatlly overwhelmed this year and it is one extra thing to get done...good luck)

Clint said...

Ah, just send out the Christmas cards - they are more fun that way!!! (LINSEY)