Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tradition

Happy Thanksgiving

I am THANKFUL that I have a day every year that I can pull this picture out for. It has been a post of our for the past couple of years and it will continue to be a Thanksgiving tradition until it is topped in cuteness by another picture. I think it will be around for a while.

I am doing the Turkey Trot tomorrow morning. Seeing that I am a self-proclaimed "non-runner" this will be interesting. I set a goal and I am going to see myself through it. Its only two miles, but it might as well be ten in my eyes. Wish me luck. I plan to RUN the whole thing.

Does this sound pathetic to anyone else? Seriously, running two miles should not be hard, but for me it is - so back off. I'm thanful for humility.

3 comments:

runningfan said...

Definitely an adorable picture!

Don't say you're thankful for humility...lots of humbling things will come your way! :)

Kasey said...

Good luck on your trot! You can totally do it! Me, a non-runner, did 3 whole miles a couple years ago. You won't die. Promise. I was going to do it....Check out my blog to see why I'm not...

Lanae said...

right there with ya! good luck and have chad call brian when he gets a chance