Tuesday, November 3, 2009

busy busy busy

Caitlyn has been busy busy busy with new accomplishments this week and its only Tuesday! Today was a monumental day for her. She has been growing her hair for a while so she could donate it.
We set up her appointment and when she got in the car after school she told me that she wanted a bob, and that she told everyone at school that she was donating her hair today.

Before:


During:



After:
I think she looks absolutely adorable, and oh so sassy. Her hair now matches her personality thats for sure!


She has also learned to ride her bike without training wheels. Well, I dont know if you can call it learning. Chad took her to the park to teach her and I was planning on following a few minutes later with the other kids and the camera. Before I could get them loaded up Chad called to tell me that she had already gotten it. He pushed her off and away she went.
I couldnt believe it but I rushed over there to get some shots before the moment was gone.
It was such a confident booster to her. She is so proud of herself.

We had to celebrate by going to Subway for dinner. She couldnt stop talking about it all night, and then got up early in the morning to get ready so she would have time to practice before school. She's really growing up!


3 comments:

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

I think she is the cutest little kid...what a great testimony on Sunday! Also I am jealous that she can grow such amazing hair. Super cute haircut!

Heather said...

Sassy new 'do! I love it and love the documentation of all her big milestones. Thumbs up for Caitlyn!

Kasey said...

Todd keeps saying he wants his training wheels back on. Good for Caitlyn! I love her hair too! If only Kylee grow hair to donate! Love it!