Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I had a great time with friends in Cailifornia. A day on the meach and another at the OC Swap Meet was fantastic. Pictures to come soon....

As far as our menu is concerned here is my week: (sorry it wasnt up yesterday - the holiday through me off) I'm making two new recipes this week, and although I have made variations of the two dishes it will be fun to put a new spin on them. Who's going to try them out with me?

Monday - homemade pizza
Tuesday - Pork Roast
Wednesday - Chicken and Dumplings
Thursday - Meatloaf
Friday - Black Bean Quesadillas
Saturday - out
Sunday - Roasted Chicken/Carrots/Potatoes

1 comment:

Wilm2RS said...

looks tasty. i'm sure your mom would have enjoyed your menu items a lot more than what we've been feeding her! : ) Its been fun having them here.