Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Menu 9/13

My weekly menu is going to go to pot at the end of the week because Chad and I are attending an all day (Friday and Saturday) Autism Conference in Phoenix. It is sure to give us some great information, but at home, our kids' food will be suffering a bit. Dont judge me.

Monday: Pizza
Tuesday: BBQ Chicken Salad
Wednesday: Apricot Chicken (new recipe compliments of Becky)
Thursday: Pasta with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Friday: Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Saturday: out
Sunday: Roast/Carrots/Potatoes

You probably noticed, (I bet most have not - but whatever) that my new recipes come from Pioneer Woman. I love that website. I have to try the Apple Dumplings some time. They look fantastic. Thanks for the idea Angie :)

1 comment:

Kasey said...

That looks pretty dang good to me! Now, when you add cheese crisps and cearal onto your weekly menu then that's when your menu suffers.