Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What's buggin' you?

This is what is bugging me!

Normally I would be disgusted that I found him/her crawling on the back of my neck. This little thing was quite impressive. Once you get past the uncontrollable desire to dial up an exterminator, you can really appreciate how cool he/she is. I call it a thing because I have no idea what it is. If you know what it is, please keep it to yourself. I am sure I don't want to know. I think the gender neutrality is there for obvious reasons. You can see it move and crawl in the attached video. (sorry it is blurry)


P.S. That paper towel that he/she is on bacame his/her final resting place.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool em, it's an inchworm! look it up on google.

O'Loughlin Family said...

No way would I have been interested in playing with that - Chad totally did that post - I would have freaked out and squished it immediately!

Kasey said...

Now that makes sence! I know you would have freaked. My month is clear. We should try for soon. Like this Sat or next Friday. Jamie is due soon so we need to get together. I'm having a christmas get together on Dec 15th so save the date and an invitation is coming soon!

Maren said...

That is disturbing. It looks like one of those worms on Sesame Street.