Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A birthday surprise

Afew of my girlfriends surprised me for my birthday with a night out. Where else does a group of girls who like sweets go? Cheesecake Factory, right. We had a blast, and we had the waitress laughing with the topics of conversation that we were covering. Why are girls so open? The rest of the night was filled with laughs, eye openers and more laughs. For those who were there - good times.
Thanks girls! It was such a fun time - and definitely something that should be done more often then just for a birthday. Lanae and I discussed this... our husbands actually like it when we go out, because we come home in a good mood and ready to jump/be pushed back into motherhood. Having a fun night with friends = relaxation/rejuvination.

Seriously - one of the biggest desserts ever. Amber was definitely eating with her eyes more that her stomach when she ordered that one

2 comments:

Lanae said...

my vote is next week...seriously who can get enough cheesecake. only next time im definately not going home early!!!! way to be sarah

Kasey said...

Happy birthday! I so meant to give you a call. So many things to do and not enough time to do it! I hate that! glad you girls had fun. I so want in on the next one!