Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Chaging of the cast

I never knew they did this, but apparently if you brake you foot/leg/arm good enough, you get a new cast two weeks into your recovery. Caitlyn will need to be in a cast for at least another two weeks for her foot to completely heal. So off to the doctor we went. We were sad to see our original signatures leave, but a new fresh clean cast was definitely in order.



She wasnt nervous at all when the brought out the saw

I was really proud of how brave she was during the process. Now when we get the other taken off it should be a peice of cake.


You can see that her foot is still brusied around the area. She still has a bruise on the bottom of her foot - but I didnt get a picture of it. They showed me the xrays -and it is definitely still broken, but looking better.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Lucky you get to change the cast every 2 weeks. I remember when I broke my foot, it was not a pretty sight (or smell) upon removal.