Friday, September 26, 2008

Construction Conversation

Me: I just saw a car with an Alaska license plate. That would be a rough drive.

Employee: Especially over the water.

Me: Where do you think Alaska is?

Employee: It is an island by Russia, right?

Me: It's connected by Canada!

Employee: Oh.....It's been since 5th grade since I had a geometry class.

Me: That's nice, but when was your last geography class.

Employee: Oops! At least I got the "G" and the "try" right.

Me: It's geograPHY!.....You're fired.

Totally a true story. This was from a 35 yr old.

2 comments:

The Badger family said...

I think it is time you bite the bullet and have another child. Hurry up and jump on the band wagon:) I love you construction story Chad, Mark and I had a really good laugh last night. Emily, how is your knee? It sounded so terrible. I almost threw up reading the story. We hope all is well.
Tracy

Clint said...

Yep, Hawaii's connected to Japan . . . wow! You might want to lend the guy a world map. And this guy's building multistory buildings?!?! Ahh!!!! That's scary. Funny story, though! Linsey & Clint