Thursday, September 25, 2008

While we were gone

We had a lot happing at our humble abode. Our ceilings were finally completed (minus the painting) and we couldn't be happier. Well, we could be happier if the process wouldnt have left a layer of dust on everything that we own. Seriously, every crack, shelf, table is covered in dust. My mom was nice enough today to come over and help me wipe down the walls. yes folks every wall has to be cleaned to. But really, it is nice to have the work completed. We finally feel like we are close to having our house done. I started to think about it today, and I honestly dont know what we will do when our house is "complete". We will be bored, but it will be a good bored :)





these pictures of the finished product may not look like much to most people, but they look like heaven to us. We've been staring at holes in our ceilings for too long.

I would like to give a huge shout out of thanks to all the men that came over to help Chad move all of our furniture. It really means a lot.

I would also like to give a huge thank you to my sweet husband for all of his hard work.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great job Chad! You are all super stars to tackle such a big project.

Adele said...

Oh how nice to have that feeling of having a house done! I am afaid that it is going to take quite a while to get things done here. It looks great!