Monday, July 27, 2009

The 4th - better late than never

So, I totally forgot to post pictures of the 4th of July. Since I want to make this all into a book some day I thought I better get these in before its too late.
I dont want to brag or anything but Chad and I have the best spot to watch fireworks. There is never anyone around us, we dont fight traffic and we are directly underneath where they are lighting them off. Ok, so a little tresspassing may be involved, in the name of fireworks they really dont care. They told us so.

We started our afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa O'Loughlin's house for swimming and hot dogs.

It really is the perfect afternoon for Nathan. He could think of no better combination.

This is becomming a tradition. We take pictures of the kids swinging their glow sticks around.
This year I decided to join in the fun.


Dont laugh. I was 30 weeks pregnant in the picture and didnt feel like doing my hair that late at night after swimming.

This is what people should look like when enjoying fireworks. Chad and Caitlyn were really into them. Nathan on the other hand....

...spent the entire time looking like this. Last year was better. He looked at them a bit, but this year he wouldnt even give them a chance. When they are over he claps and cheers. Not because of the great show, but because they are over. We really dont like to torture our kids. Really. We thought he would like it better than this.

Hope everyone had a happy 4th!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

I can't believe you'll on the home stretch of this pregnancy! I'm so excited for her entrance. You guys so needed another baby. LOL!