Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wicked was wicked

For Sarah's birthday we got tickets to Wicked... waited a few months... and then the day arrived. It was a great time. The balance in the theatre was off a bit so it was hard to understand them for the first few songs, but it seemed that they fixed it, and the rest of the show was great. I had never heard any of the music or knew the story line - which actually made it fun and surprising. Overall, we would all recommend it. If you have a chance you should check it out while its in town.
We took some fast photos as the theatre was clearing. Although I would rather throw this picture in the recycling bin, it was the only one taken of us so - it goes on the blog. Unfortunately.




1 comment:

Kasey said...

You totally inspired me to purchase tickets and take Rocky for his birthday. I'm sure he's thrilled, but I really don't care. I'm super excited to see it!