Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Part 1

Nativity Mayhem. Cody and Sarah were in charge of our traditional Christmas Family Home Evening and they did a great job. We had Costa Vida knock - off (a very good knock - off) and a great nativity. I wish I had a picture of the nativity. I swear I took some - so when I find them I'll be sure to upload them. You're on pins and needles aren't you?


Our cute sheep

After the nativity the grandkids, as per tradition, exchanged their gifts to each other... which is always a book. It is such a great idea, and you would be surprised at how excited they are about them.



Grandmas Breakfast:
A couple of days later we got together for Grandmas breakfast bash. In years past this was done at Great Grandma Vance's house with all the extended cousins, but we kept it a little more simple this year and brought it down a generation.



After breakfast they made a gingerbread house together

While the boys went outside and helps grandpa move rock. Exciting.

And cuteness ensued:

2 comments:

Mikelle said...

So glad you blog! Thanks for posting the pics and the Christmas play by play. You are my link to family functions! Sad we missed it all, but alas there will be other Christmases, right!?
Sounds like you had a Happy Holidays. Did you get Caitlyn's journal back ok?

Jessica said...

LOOKs like you had a great christmas. I love the rocking horse very cool.