Friday, December 17, 2010

Step 1: cut out squares -check!
Step 2: design pattern and sew - check!
Step 3, 4 and 5 : adding batting, quilt stiching and rolled edge to be completed - tonight hopefully. I have to wait while the kids are not home or asleep. I know, I should have done more work on them when they were at school. When it is a big project (this is arguable a big project) I tend to start them, and then need a small break before finishing. That is what happened here - but I am feeling the pressure of finishing! So wish me luck!
PS - I am still so in love with these fabrics. Especially Caitlyns. I hope these will be blankets they hold on to for a long time.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Emily, i love the quilts you are making. I really want to make some for the boys, some day. About the pictures i use the website Picnik its great its just like photo shop. try it its pretty cool.