Monday, April 27, 2009

5 days until we leave to witness this magestic glacier for ourselves. We are beyond excited, but at the same time I'm a little aprehensive about leaving the kids. There is always that bitter sweet pull, but I dont think it's anything I cant handle :) We have great people lined up to watch them while we are gone. To be honest, Caitlyn's excited. She loves having people watch her... it will probably be a vacation for her too. Nathan is where my fear lies. He doesnt understand that we are leaving, or that we will be coming back. He has been a little mamma's boy lately, but I am sure he will have a good time. Something I try to do before I go out of town is collect cheap toys from Target or the dollar store so when they are sad or bored, whoever is watching them can pull out something new and then their attention will be satisfied for awhile. I'm sure the Wii that Ben and Sarah are allowing us to borrow for the kids will help too :)

Anyway, so much to do in preparation. Cleaning, writing down kids' schedules, dinners...lots. We have been advised to bring our marriage license, just in case. Seriously, dont know where it is. It could be in a number of places. It's definitely not lost, it just hasnt been framed on our walls our entire marriage. Is that sad? I should probably know where it is. I'll let you know when I have located it so you wont think of me as such a horrible person.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

I couldn't tell you where mine is either! Have so much fun! I'm jealous for sure!

Jessie Geroux said...

why on earth do you need your marriage license? Are you renewing vows on the ship or something?