Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pictureless Post

There is a reason that this is a pictureless post....

I forgot to take pictures of my cute 5 and 6 year old in their Easter outfits. Please tell me that somebody else did this too! I blame it on the member of the bishopbric that called 45 minutes before church to ask if we could be there early (no new callings to announce). It put me in a frenzied state. Then when we got home, I was just completely exhausted from wrangling Nathan through church: I helped substitute his class.

SO - there are all my excuses. Yes, I will post cute Easter pictures of them with their baskets and searching for eggs, but I had to acknowledge my shortcoming.
The saddest part is that they looked so darn cute.

I have a solution though. I am going to dress them up exactly the same way next Sunday and take their picture. Sure, it wont be the same day - but seriously in 5, 10, 20 years from now am I going to remember that? Quite honestly, I will probably forget by Christmas.... except for the fact that I just put it all in this post. Maybe I should'nt have documented this after all. Hummmm.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

I have so done that! Blame it on pregnancy brain! I can't remember much of anything when I'm pregnant!

Becca said...

don't feel bad cause the last few years I've had to redress my kids because of cold weather. I just put eggs in the grass again and take pictures again. They'll never know:-)

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Hey I want to invite you to my blog, so email me at hhferguson@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite. And yes, I'll take it as a personal insult if you don't! :)

Your kids are awesome. I can't believe how beautiful Caitlyn is! Thanks for coming to our party!