Monday, August 10, 2009

First Time for Everything

No pictures for this post either. I hate posting without pictures, but I'm too tired, so give me a break.

I totally burned my stomach this morning. I leaned over a hot griddle and WHAM a nice sear mark now resides. Has anyone else done this. I have gotten close to a hot stove before and realized that I may be cooking the little one inside so I promptly stepped back, but I have never misjudged so badly.

It really stings. Hopefully it will be gone before my next doctors appointment. Otherwise they are going to think I am starting child abuse way to early, and in an odd self-inflicting way.

2 comments:

Lanae said...

yep, except I ran a hot iron into my belly, the ironing board was the perfect height...really sucks, sorry!

Amanda said...

I did the iron thing with my belly, too. The worst part is that you then have a burn on an already over-stretched, itchy, and still growing area of skin. Not fun. I hope yours gets better soon!