Saturday, August 29, 2009

How low can she go?

(almost 38 weeks) - sorry for the lack of make up and the pajamas!

Okay - I really cant believe that I am allowing this picture to be distributed to the masses, but for the sake of documenting our life I am going to just close my eyes and push "publish".
I have been slowly seeing my stomach get lower and lower, but on the day this picture was taken I noticed a big change. So, my sister says that it isnt that low, but if you have seen me in the past couple of weeks, you would notice a change. This baby has been a basketball and very high!
Thursday night I started having contractions. They were about 5 minutes apart and they lasted for six hours. They just weren't intensifying so I was very hesitant to head to the hospital. I dread doing the "walk of shame". Its such a fine line to know when to go to the hospital. With Caitlyn I was induced and with Nathan my water broke (free pass to know when to go!). This is a very different experience for me. I guess we'll just take it one step at a time. Hopefully it will be soon. It should be with all the contractions I have been having - just not consistant enough yet.

We'll keep everyone posted!

4 comments:

Kasey said...

That has always been my fear. When to go. I've been induced both times so I've never done the "walk of shame". Maybe I'll just be done! I'm so excited fo you! You can totally come jump on my trampoline if you want. If you're feeling up to it wanna get lunch next week? I know you don't have kids to bring anymore, but it'll still be fun. One more year and I'll be kidless!

Lanae said...

Brian always says (keep in mind, he is the guy!), when you don't know if you should go, you shouldn't. We should have followed that advise with Ben, instead we did the walk of shame twice! good luck, hopefully if will come soon

Clint said...

Hey Skinny Minnie! You still look great! She'll be here before you know it. And I know the "walk of shame." I did it with Hayley - they said I still had 2 weeks left, but you know, they were wrong . . . she came later that night. :o) Im excited for you! (Linsey)

Heather said...

I think you look fab! Give me a few more weeks and I will explode I am sure. I saw Chad's post on facebook hopin' for some baby action today, I am assuming from your comment on my blog that it was a no go. Hopefully soon!